The trophy is mine

One day I heard I should not believe in fairytales
 I did not follow that advice, so I had many fails
     Now you are here asking me to come back
      speaking of fails! here you are, my wrack.
                                               There are issues to pay attention
  So I must reject your petition:
      being with my friends
                      things to amend
                         going straight
    celebrate
                            assume      
                                       presume
                                               enjoy the day
                                              enjoy the night...
                   Sorry that I digress
                                       Do not find me gormless.
To sum up, let me say one thing to make you think, my friend
           that I will return to you, do not try to think; it is out of the frame.
           Your love technique was fun, you was the figure I cooed over,
          Since I discovered your dark side, I gladly admit your game is over.
                   Now you try to persuade me, trying to convince me with a good dinner,
                 but now it is me who reject you, so now of your game I am THE WINNER.